Friday, December 11, 2015

Zebbler Encanti Experience - Inner G



I deactivated Facebook quite some time ago since I am going through some intense transformation at the moment- which is also why I haven't been posting, I've been spending a lot of time away from my PC- however, this released on Gravitas Music December 1st and I have been listening to this EP on repeat since then. It takes you on such a psychedelic journey and has something for everyone: trap, dubstep, psytrance, glitch hop, and most importantly the weirdest noises that make you slither all over the place. Its available for download (pay what you want) on Bandcamp, so go grab this funky fresh EP and dance your hearts out!



Connect with Zee on:
» facebook «
» soundcloud «

1 comment:

  1. https://ladydub101.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-digital-connection-chasing-midnight.html?showComment=1561496501282#c8034919091498312402

    ReplyDelete