Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Digital Connection - Chasing the Midnight Sky LP



Although this album is not newly released, I felt the need to write about it because I have been replaying it 2-3 times a day for the past several weeks. Given the intense internal journey I have been recently, every single track on this LP speaks to me differently but in the soul-soothing way that I am craving. This is the first full length album Colorado native Ricky Shine has released in over 2 years and no doubt outshines ANY album I have listened to this year. Released in September on the popular glitch label, Gravitas Recordings, Chasing the Midnight Sky is sure to inspire, motivate, move and groove you. Close your eyes and chase that midnight sky. <3 It is available for free (pay what you want) on Bandcamp. Favorite track: "If Only You Knew"



Connect with The Digital Connection on:
» facebook «
» soundcloud «
» twitter «

0 comments:

Post a Comment