Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Random Soundcloud Finds - Raving Badger Records

Hot damn! Thanks to my magnificent soundcloud stalking skills, I've stumbled across another hidden gem- Raving Badger Records. I love these late night, random finds! You may have heard of their most recent release, Panda Eyes & Alpha Noize - Cadillac, which amazingly is also featured on EDM.COM- previously 'Dubstep.Net'.

Reaching us from the UK, this young, bass heavy record label is turning a year old this month! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To celebrate their success, I want to share them with all of you. Give them a like on facebook and follow their soundcloud for more glitch, dub, and drum & bass! I'm excited to see what's next for them.

1 comment:

  1. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. buy spotify plays

    ReplyDelete